Mommy and Daddy don't really follow baseball, but they pretend to be Yankees fans! Briana looked perfectly adorable in her Yankees outfit, and Daddy even found a Briana-sized baseball bat for her to pose with!
Oh no! I think that your Mommy and Daddy got you the wrong symbol by accident! I have a few similar outfits, but they have a "B" on them! My Mommy and Daddy say that it stands for the best baseball team! Maybe it could stand for "Briana" too! You can borrow one if you want! Love, Kaelani
1 comment:
Oh no! I think that your Mommy and Daddy got you the wrong symbol by accident! I have a few similar outfits, but they have a "B" on them! My Mommy and Daddy say that it stands for the best baseball team! Maybe it could stand for "Briana" too! You can borrow one if you want!
Love,
Kaelani
Post a Comment